When there are many stories, it is tough to mention a few, we at Garbba Rakshambigai Fertility Centre, have shared some of our interesting success stories. We are happy to share that not only national, but also our international patients have been benefited and turned happy parents through our treatments.
• After kidney transplantation, a gentleman had no sperms in his ejaculate. Using Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), we retrieved sperms from his testis. They had twins!
• A 40 year old couple from Singapore, married for 10 years, who had lost all hopes, delivered a child through Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) in their first attempt.
• A young couple, female partner with very irregular menses due to PCO, was asked to use eggs from someone else (donor) by other reputed centres. Whereas we managed to get 20 eggs from the patient herself. She delivered twins with her own eggs.
• A very young lady, who was considered to have got menopause at a premature age of 26 years, was stimulated for In-vitrofertilisation (IVF) and got 16 eggs. She delivered twins! This is a medical miracle.
• After the birth of twins through Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) at our centre for male infertility, the couple came to us a few years later requesting for another pregnancy through Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). And by god's grace, they returned back with another set of twins!
• A patient with severe endometriosis had In-vitrofertilisation (IVF) done thrice at our centre and conceived in all three attempts.
• Our success stories speak for our success and our quality of treatment. Take a look at our website or contact us, in case you need further details.