It is a major decision when you decide to travel abroad for fertility treatment. While online information helps you locate centres, it is in your interest to choose a centre that has undeniable credentials. GFC has the following undisputable facts about it that gives us our credibility.
TRUSTED EXPERTISE: • GFC has been functioning as a fertility centre for nearly two decades in Chennai
• Accredited by the Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
• World Health Organization partnership site for Maternal Health
• Headed by Dr Jayam Kannan who has over 40 years of experience and is one of the pioneers of infertility in South India.
• Nationally renowned embryologist, Dr Priya Kannan, who obtained her Master's from the renowned Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
• State of the art equipment.
• Success rates equivalent to top notch fertility centres of UK.
• Send us a query explaining the condition for which you are seeking help at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Get an estimate for the cost of treatment and duration of stay
• Visa invitation
• Fixing doctor appointments
• Booking hospital procedures, hospital admission
• Arrangement for serviced apartments or hotel rooms
• Visa support
• Medical visa
• Prior medical record
• Complete list of current medications
• Identity proof issued by a government authority
Chennai is sprawling city with a population of over 8 million and is the fourth largest metropolis of India. It is major economic and cultural centre located on the south east coast of India. It is well known for its advanced medical sector that houses some of India's premier hospitals and renowned surgeons. It is the major hub for medical tourism in India and is estimated to have 43% share in the medical tourism of the country. It is an extremely safe city that is well connected by to the rest of the world by air. It has an excellent system of roads, albeit with some heavy traffic. Cabs are easily available at very economic rates. Public transport is through a system of buses and electric trains. A new metro transport rail system is under construction and is likely to become operational soon. The temperature is warm to hot through the years. Light cotton clothing is preferable. Hospitals are air-conditioned to manage the temperature in a comfortable range. The city has accommodation for a wide range of prices, ranging from very economic and comfortable rooms to the most lavish star hotels.